Style My Party: Rainbow!
As if celebrating our second birthday this month didn’t already have us in party fever mode, we have just added a brand new section to our site.
Style My Party has everything you need to style your party. From the practical (such as paper plates and cups) to the decorative (like our fun garlands and giant balloons) and right down to the fun – party favours!
A party is only as good as it’s theme so today we are serving up fun and fresh ideas to help you plan your next kids birthday party in a colourful theme that will be enjoyed by all ages – RAINBOW!
Let’s get straight to the Rainbow party decorations:
- Rainbow Fabric Bunting | 2. Rainbow Stripe Paper Cups (Pack of 10) | 3. Traditional Glass Milk Bottle with Rainbow Stripe | 4. Rainbow Stripe Treat Box | 5. Rainbow Invitations (Includes 10 invitations + 10 envelopes)
Rainbow Party Food Ideas
- Rainbow Fruit Skewers or fruit cups
- Crackers & Veggie Sticks with a selection of ‘Rainbow dips’ (think purple Beetroot dip, green pesto dip, red sundried tomato)
- Watermelon Icy Poles
- Mini Rainbow Cakes (pictured above)
Rainbow Party Games & Activities
- Pin The Cloud on The Rainbow
- Rainbow craft stations: think play dough (we know a great no cook play dough recipe!), rainbow slime and rainbow painting (stamped with watermelon rinds!)
- A rainbow scavenger hunt
- Guess the number of jellybeans in the glass jar – a different colour in each jar!
For even more Rainbow Party Ideas, click to follow our Style My Party Rainbow Pinterest Board
To view and shop our party supplies online, click here: Style My Party
Let’s keep in touch – follow us on:
You May Also Like:
Bloggers We Love
Giveaways & Promotions
Style My Party Themes