Style My Party: Confetti!
Our Style My Party section has everything you need to style your party. From the practical (such as paper plates and cups) to the decorative (like our fun garlands and giant balloons) and right down to the fun – party favours!
Recently we served up some fun and fresh Rainbow themed party ideas with a side of gorgeous rainbow decorations and today we are back with a brand new theme – Confetti!
Nothing quite screams P A R T Y as much as confetti does. It’s bright, fun and the possibilities are endless. Here are some confetti party ideas to get you started on your party planning…
First up, festive and fun confetti decorations:
1. Confetti Balloon Fancy Kit | 2. Confetti Invitations (Pack of 10 with envelopes + gold seals) |3. Traditional Glass Milk Bottle with Confetti Detail | 4. Colourful Party Confetti Bomb| 5. Confetti Dot Wooden Spoons (Pack of 20)
Confetti Party Food Ideas
- Confetti Birthday Cake (pictured above)
- ‘Confetti’ style fruit (watermelon, kiwi fruit, rockmelon, orange etc punched out with a mini circle cookie cutter)
- Confetti Cake Pops
- Spotted Banana Smoothies
- Fairy Bread
Confetti Party Games & Activities
- Make Your Own Party Hat: DIY Confetti Party Hats
- Twister (I love this idea of creating your own outdoor Twister game too)
- Confetti Filled Eggs (pictured above)
- Guess the number of M&Ms in the glass jar – a different colour in each jar for more winners!
For even more Confetti Party Ideas, click to follow our Style My Party Confetti Pinterest Board
To view and shop our party supplies online, click here: Style My Party
Let’s keep in touch – follow us on:
You May Also Like:
Bloggers We Love
Giveaways & Promotions
Style My Party Themes