The countdown to Christmas is on for 2013...time to get busy cooking up a range of antics and adventures (or misadventures) for your little elf!
We're helping you out this year - here's our top ideas for your little Elf on a shelf!
Oh, and if you haven't already "adopted" a little Elf for your family.. we have plenty right here!
1. Propped on the kitchen bench nibbling biscuits and sipping milk - the more crumbs left on the bench - the better!
2. Hanging from a ceiling light or fan - an oldie but a goodie :)
3. Playing board game with various stuffed animals
4. Cruising in a remote control or any toy car
5. Sipping a cup of juice on top shelf in the fridge - pop a straw in the cup and prop your elf on the cup with straw close to mouth
6. Superhero Elf - attach a cape (foil will do the trick) and hang from door frame, ceiling, light - possibilities are endless!
7. Tea Party with stuffed animals
8. Making a phone call - could it be Santa he's chatting to?
9. Tissue paper barricade across children's bedroom door that they need to break through
10. Snow Angel Elf - flour, bench top and one messy little elf!
11. Letter from Elf - listing all the reasons why Elf loves each child!
12. Elf taking a bubble bath - kitchen sink, laundry sink or bathtub
13. Elf messing up cupboard - pile of items in the middle of the floor and cheeky Elf on top of it all
14. Elf cleans up the playroom - kiddies have been very well behaved so Elf decides to surprise them by putting all their toys away (lucky YOU mum)
15. Star With A View! Elfie atop the Star on the Christmas tree of course!
16. Sleepy Elf... sound asleep in bread bin!
17. Elf LOVES ice cream - propped on the ice cream container in freezer!
18. Naughty Elf - managed to get his hands on a texta and has doodled all over a framed photo
19. Elf loves cookies - upside down in the cookie jar
20. Hide and Seek Elf - Elfie leaves a note for kiddies to find him... found buried among soft toys in play room
21. Ten Pin Bowling Elf Style - using Christmas tree ornaments!
22. Gone Fishing! Elf sitting on top of toilet with fishing rod.. no elf sized rod on hand? Candy cane with string attached or a straw will do the trick!
23. Countdown to Christmas - updating the countdown board - chalk in hand & chalk dust aplenty everywhere else!
24. Nap Time - nice and cosy snoozing away in a tissue box!
25. Wrapping the Toilet - oopsies looks like the toilet has had a makeover - wrapped completely in Christmas gift wrap!
Do you have any family favorite antics for your Elf? We'd LOVE to hear them!! Comment below x